Janna and her Team can provide effective training for any fitness level. We will safely challenge you and help you improve your fitness, while providing exercise modifications as necessary.
We can help prepare you to easily navigate stairs and uneven sidewalks and reduce the risk of falling. Activating your deep core muscles will tighten your midsection and improve your ability to navigate challenging obstacles.
We offer In-Home Personal Training for Seniors
Flexibility and Range of Motion
Line and Tap Dance
Yoga and Chair Yoga
Strength and Healthy Bones
One-third of all people age 65 or over fall each year.
Fall-related injuries is one of the leading causes of death.
JannaFit provides quality home fitness care for older adults helping to protect their independence, so they can age successfully with better strength, balance, walking ability and mobility to enjoy more freedom, live an active lifestyle, and avoid, postpone or reduce the need for assisted living care.
Training sessions consist of exercises and physical activities that improve functions essential to daily life such as rising from a chair, climbing or descending stairs, answering the door, shopping, housework, or recreational activities including gardening, sports and dance.
Our senior fitness program is also beneficial in restoring strength, stamina, and balance. It will hasten walking ability and mobility after illness or long-term bed rest.
- Improving muscle strength, flexibility, and range of motion
- Improving balance, walking ability and mobility
- Preventing and reducing the risk of falls and injuries
- Improve and maintain bone density, prevent or slow down bone loss, reduce risk of fracture
- Boosting the immune system and reducing the risk of infection
- Enhancing circulation and metabolism
- Improving sleep and stimulating cognitive function
- Improving performance of daily-life activities
- Increasing confidence, mood and feeling better
- Sharpen brain power
- Provide you with nutritional guidance & health tips for your lifestyle
The latest research on strength training:
A study of adults 65 years and older concluded that those who added strength training to their lifestyle increased their wound healing speed by 25%, saw increased muscle health and prevented bone loss!
Research has found that weight training can increase spinal bone mineral density by 13 percent in six months.
Contact Janna today to get started on your custom in-home training, and nutrition plans!