- Packages must be pre-paid and scheduled in advance, and are based on consecutive weeks only.
- Time slots are guaranteed only for pre-paid and scheduled packages.
- Packages and individual sessions are NOT transferable. All Packages must be paid in full one week prior to the first session.
- Any session missed (for emergency reasons or if Trainer notified within 48 hours of when the scheduled session is to begin) must be rescheduled within 48 hours.
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Checks and Credit Cards.
- All checks that are returned for Insufficient Funds will be charged a $35.00 returned check fee.
- Rescheduling – 48 notice is required.
- Sessions must be rescheduled within the same week, subject to trainer availability. If the trainer has no openings for that week, he/she will offer you the next available session the following week. If your trainer does not have any openings, your trainer will connect you with another trainer for that week or the following week to reschedule. If you do not reschedule for the current or following week, or there is not a trainer available, you will forfeit that session.
- Cancellation – If less than 48 hour notice is provided your session will be considered cancelled and you will forfeit that session. No refunds will be provided.
- Group sessions or boot camps cannot be rescheduled. If you have purchased a group session or boot camp package and can not make the pre-determined date you will forfeit this session and remaining group will meet.
Ready to get started? Fill in the JannaFit Fitness Client Agreement/Waiver online or download the PDF here!