I am going to write a post about everything I know (this should only take five minutes) for a fitter, happier, more productive life.
- Success is, above all, a matter of persistence. Hard work and patience is the critical key most everybody lacks.
- But it (work ethic) CAN be developed. And the way to develop it is with PASSION.
If you feel you are unmotivated, it is probably because you don’t have enough passion in your life, and that you are being forced to work on something you couldn’t really give a damn about.
So find what you love and do that.
There will still be times when you want to quit, but the difference TRUE passion makes is that even when you WANT to quit, you won’t.
- If you want to get better at something but don’t have a coach you are either arrogant or lazy.
GET A COACH!
- Know your problem and how to fix it.
Gain strength until strength is not your problem. Lose weight until weight is not your problem. Make money until money is not your problem.
Don’t delude yourself. Getting stronger can help you solve the problem of being weak, but it can’t help you touch your toes or run a mile. You need mobility and cardio for that.
Making money can solve your problem of paying bills, but it won’t make you a better husband or wife. You need to be attentive for that.
- Happiness is gratitude.
- Life is too short to waste on shit-disturbers.
Avoid contamination, and carefully select the friends you keep. That you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with is true.
Find people who pull you up, not put you down. BE one of those people.
- Take 100% responsibility for EVERY aspect of your life.
Don’t sit around wishing “it” (life) was easier. It’s not going to get easier.
So go, instead, and make yourself… STRONGER.